Filters can be set to restrict or narrow the results of your search. For
any Keyword or Expert search, click the Filters button and the filters screen
- In the list boxes select one or more filters by clicking each list item in turn. Use the Control key to select multiple terms.
- Choose to include the selected filter(s) in or exclude them from your search.
- If desired, type a Publication Year date range.
- When finished, click the OK or Enter button.
The Filters screen also displays three buttons:
- Restore: undoes any unsaved filters and reverts to the last saved version of the Filters screen
- Clear: erases all filters
- Save: saves the filters you have set